this user has left ModularGrid

Hi GarfieldModular,

yes, but that is not the only information about this PSU3 that is unclear. Another piece of information that I could not find out: what about these two earth connection points on the supply side? Doepfer does not mention this, not even in the official circuit diagram.
Even at MuffWiggler nobody seems to know in which situation these two connection points should be used. :-(

Since I am currently still in the construction phase with this case, I will remove the PSU again next weekend and take a closer look and measure it. If I don't find out, I'll ask Doepfer.

Regards, Blinkenlichten

Hi GarfieldModular,
I don't know. I've just copied the description "(max. 4000mA when the 2A fuse is replaced by 4A)" 1:1 from here: http://www.doepfer.de/a100z_e.htm

Until now, I have no module, which needs 5V. And I do not plan to buy one.
If there was a cheaper version of PSU3 without the 5V part, I would have bought it. :-)

Regards, Blinkenlichten

PSU: Doepfer A-100PSU3
+12V / 2000mA, -12V / 1200mA, +5V/2000mA (max. 4000mA when the 2A fuse is replaced by 4A)

PSU: Frequency Central Microbus DIY
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/?page_id=1911
With 12V AC 1600 mA wallwart.
+/-12V: ~750 mA
+5V: 100 mA

Biggi explaines this Filter Case here after 16

And more in detail here in the 2. part:

You can find the large Case ("The Doepfer" - explained in the 3. part) here:
ModularGrid Rack

... as described here:

Instead of the both A-180 Multiple in the upper row, Biggi uses modified modules with switches.

Looks rather sparse, doesn’t it?

What will you be using it for? And how did you post the rack screenshot?
-- liquid_air
I use it in addition to my Eurorack #1, which is (nearly) full. :-)
This Eurorack #2 here will be filled in the next months ...

My both cases here (Eurorack #1 and #2) are always a copy of my real cases. As documentation for me and for links in my signature at Muff Wiggler forum.
I do not use ModularGrid for planning, as most other people do. Planning takes place in my head or on paper in my "music lab". :-)

What do you mean with screenshot?
I only commented my case, and in this way a forum thread was automatically created. The picture is no static screenshot, it is automatically updated when I change something on my rack.

PSU: A-100 DIY Kit #1
+12V max.1200 mA
-12V max. 1200 mA

PSU: A-100 DIY Kit #1
+12V max.1200 mA
-12V max. 1200 mA