Don't count on it. They have seen how far you went with this. News from real world: people is generally able to distinguish between 'defending' and 'attacking', unlike you, just by reading back this thread from the beginning. Congratulations for your introduction in the main modular synth website! The "trolling", the "shrink" and all those poor images are all in your mind.
And lastly: definitely not your 'bro'.

@pointandclicksystems at least now people have a much complete idea of the kind of person whom they're dealing with

@pointandclicksystems stop sending me private messages with aggressive rants and offences. Really, that won't change anything on my side.
I won't publish your PM just because you're already doing everything by yourself and I respect community rules.

This is not your private space for promotion, but a module database with forum open to community user comments.
This won't be moderated by you: get over it.
There are going to be other people not convinced about your product raison d'etre and will be free to comment so: again, get over it.

Nobody is afraid of your rants.
Learn to be part of a community.

@pointandclicksystems At least some concede us some decency by not removing your post. I strongly suggest you to invest the few dimes you'll make with sales with a professional psychotherapy help. You're putting in my mouth words and intentions which are just inside your little world. From the show you're giving here to your potential clients, I'm afraid you won't last long, even if you might have good some product ideas.

@pointandclicksystems The post you wrote and then erased as an "answer" to my question does classify you. Good luck with your hobby.

why would anyone need this in his eurorack setup?