yes, 6U and not 2U TY. Have been moving around non-Eurorack rack modules lately and misspoke.

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of cases that I'm selling. Two are Blackhole and two are Doepfer. They're unused. I went through a period of trying out different things and have settled on a different solution. I'll be photographing everything in the coming days and may consider listing through Reverb.
If interested in a 2U 104HP Blackhole or 84HP Doepfer, feel free to message with questions etc.
Thanks,
John

Hi,
I am looking to sell a few cases after reorganizing things. Is it ok to post here so that potential buyers will know about my listings on other sites? Does anyone have advice on selling gently used cases?
Thanks!
John

Hi Nicholas,
I found these... They’re 4hp and 3D printed so they’re presumably pretty customizable.
I hope these are what you’re looking for!

https://www.shapeways.com/product/67YKP7968/eurorack-blank-panel-4hp-vented?optionId=70725951&li=more-from-shop

If the link does not work (not sure of Modular Grid’s rules), just search “3D printed euro rack panels.” The store is called “Shape Ways.”

I have no affiliation with the site posted nor the product mentioned and therefore cannot vouch for them.

Kind regards,
John

I believe Pittsburgh cases do not use M3 screws (they’re non-metric). Check the specs on their site. They are good about responding to emails too.
I bought screws for a Pittsburgh case a while ago. I have silver and black. I have (I think) 100 of each, minus only a couple, and can send them to you for a very reasonable price. I no longer need them as I went to a different case before using them. Message me if interested.
Kind regards,
John