Ok..i see..i think i need more mults, what do you think? Which sort of utilitys ? Thx

Hy!
i have build an pay for this rack since 5 Yeras...
what do you think?!
i have ordered a monster case for this setup..sold a make noise 7u and behringer go case, kept one make noise 7u for jams
it should be an ambient, techno, drum setup and more..
should work with soma puksar 23 to

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks for the matrix mixer tip!! I need one!!
Also the kinks and LPG are really what I need!!
So neutron will leave the case..
Thx for your input!!

The heart of the system is the bitbox.. Which has reverb and delay, adsr, vcas, mixer, a ton of sounds (v. Per octave) plus drum sounds build in, the bitbox was my first module from which I build around.. The stereo mixer in the case was used mostly for submixes for the effects..
I often patch things up, sample those and do percussion.. I also own a punch of soma labaratory gear which is fed into the 4ms input (generates trigger, envelopes..) and then I experiment a lot..
I live in a place where nobody is interested in synths.. So I really enjoi this conversation 😉

I mostly do ambient stuff, but not only..
I like to trigger drums via the robaux on the bitbox then filter up stuff via belgrad, clock for the sequencers (Pam, robaux) is Coming from Pam's (which is also do much timesynced modulation)
For ambient stuff I use rings and 4ms resonator into clouds and the tapo delay (stereo),percussion triggered via robaux on bitbox.. Modulation from the xaoc zadar and batumi and my 6 vcas..

The neutron is my lead synth.. I often use it to bring a bass Melodie idea in and build up..

OK.. Thanks!
The hel expander was a mistake.. On its place there is the xaoc poti..
There are both, mono and stereo processing..
I mix my things up via a 1010 bluebox which I own.. Enough mono and stereo channels..
I have 6 vcas which should be enough I think?
I have 4 lfos, 4 envelope generators, the Pam's new workout, envelope followers for modulation...do you think this isn't enough??
I have a Buffered mults, and a passive one plus 2 passive ones on neutron..
I have 2 sequencer channels (bloom), I trigger drums and envelopes via the robaux.. A tuner is still in (zeroscope)..
The behringer gives me some modules I don't have in the case.. (noise, random, slew limiter, 2 more adsr, 1 lfo, oscillators, overdrive...)
I don't think it's to bad?
Looking out for math in the future..
Please let me know if I have make thinks clear?
I don't think I thr is a random collection.. Best reinhard

ModularGrid Rack

What do you think about my plan?
Am I something missing?
Thanks for your input!