This module is NOT available anymore.
I had communicated with two emails with the seller, decided to purchase one and the first problem encountered was that his website was broken. It was supposed to send me an email password and it never did so I could not create my account.

I emailed the site owner about this and from that point on he refused to communicate.
Then at the same time he was supposed to ship them, Feb 28th, instead he gives me a full refund with no explanation or communication.

Would NOT recommend wasting your money with this guy because he can’t deliver!
Very frustrating purchase experience!

James B

It’s such a shame. I was really looking forward to purchasing a few of his panels.
Apparently he received some complaints that must have ruined it for the rest of us. They must have taken the fun out of it for him.

I sent a message to him asking him to reconsider and not to let a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us but haven’t heard back. Judging by the pictures he was making a very nice looking product.

I hope he will reconsider and continue making them. But if it’s not fun for him anymore do understand.

James

James B

I would like to suggest one more module.
Befaco PowSkiff

James

James B

I would also like to highly request that the
“ Intellijel Planar 2” be added to your Black and Gold panels please.

Additionally I would also really like to see the “ Dave Jones Design O'Tool Plus Oscilloscope” be added to your Black and Gold panels please.

I have questions:
1) Is there anyway to tell when a module that has been requested becomes available, like maybe an email notification?

2) What is the cost of these Black and Gold faceplates?

3) How do we order one once it is available?

4) Also I’m wondering is this request page still alive? When I look at it without being logged in I see others request but not mine.
The only time I see mine is when I’m logged in.

Best Regards,
James

James B