Thank you bhenry1790 for the thoughtful response!

I didn’t realise that the Disting doesn’t fit-that would’ve been disappointing. I’d better make sure I double check those details in the future.

It is tempting to go for a bigger rack for sure, apart from the fact that it will likely go unfilled for years :(. I was partly inspired by Andrew’s video, but looking back at my rack I can see how it just couldn’t be self-sufficient. Thanks for taking the time putting a rack together-yours is far superior in functionality without losing the core elements.

Hello,
I’m looking to fill my first rack-I’d like to keep it small for now, so I’ve been eyeing an Intellijel Pallet Case.

Here’s what I have at the moment:
Here’s what I have at the moment

It’s centred around Chords for polyphony (and chords) and the Mimeophon for texture and effects.
I currently have a Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms SV-1 and a Deluge to help expand things, but it would be nice for the case to be self-sufficient.

The Disting is there to fill any gaps, but is there something standalone that I’m missing? Any help or suggestions would be super appreciated! Thank you!