Hi everyone! I just stepped in the Modular world and I need help with the build up of my first Rack! I already bought a Moog Mother 32 to start and since now I have been sending the audio through VCV Rack implementing the sonic possibilities.

Now I would like to buy some modules and I need some help.

I started with a osc to add a voice and I choose a digital VCO like Plaits to create differnt timbres from the classical sound of the Moog VCO. Then the Maths module that seems a no-escape module to buy (Im searching for criticisim about it). Then I added the Rings module that from my experience from VCV rack is an incredible instrument to create that physical model synthesis that I love. (For sure I need something that sound like that.)

I also added the Microcell Granular Processor, an upgrade (from what I read and listened) of the MI Clouds. Im searching for a granular processor but also some effects like his tape looping and reverb. (Need a module to create textures and ambient to experiment with).

Than I choosed the Quad VCA from Intellijel and an A140 ADSR from Doepfer plus a triple attenuator.

What do you think about this Mother 32 upgrade? How can I improve my choosing? Need some experienced advise!