Hey, thanks

I think you are right, Plonk is not needed here as Squid is a sound source on it's own.
The massive filter seemed a good idea as it is actually 2 filters with drive and fm so it can handle 2 sound sources.
I will have a look at zadar and batumi expander as I am not aware of them
I was thinkin about doing the mixing on the iPad but if space alows it maybe submixing would be usefull

Squid I want to use for cv live looping to build nice melodic and harmonic progressions.
It is something I do in VCV with S&H + VCA + polyphonic quantizer and logic. The idea is to make melodic progressions by grabing a note from the melody and randomly routing it back to the root note input of the quantizer. I also try to change rythms and add silence in the same way. I use logic to space events out or add randomness. But I am not very experienced so maybe there are better ways to do that.
Squid could also be used as a way of building a library off sounds created with the modular. These sound can then be triggered or sequenced and give me 8 more sound sources.

Basicaly what I what to avoid in modular is a continuous flow of sound playing on the same rythm and notes :)

Hello CV nerds,

After playing around in vcv I would like to build a modular system that is compact yet complete ;) lol

• Mixing and fx will be done through an iPad.
  • For drums I will be using a Pulsar 23

I was thinking about something like this : https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2409886.jpg

!

• Do you guys see any incoerance ?
  • Lack of functions ?
  • Do I have enough VCAs ?
  • Do I really need Maths ?

Pulsar 23 works in 0-10v range so I would need a way to amplify eurorack signal by 2 (I think).

• Is Pam capable of sending Pulsar 23 "compatible" gate signals ?
  • Could I use the ES-9 and the Aum iPad app to amplify a function or an LFO before sending it to Pulsar 23 ?
    • Maybe I need a dedicated module ?
  • Do you know any Oscilloscope iPad app that can be used with the ES-9 ?

Last question :

• What modules would you recommand me to buy to get sarted ?

Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge