yep!

My usage scenario is two independent cases (9u 104hp) that can be connected through a middle frame so that they can be portable. And yet, I want to have just a power supply to power them when I go out. What do you mean with a power strip and two wall warts? the whole point is to avoid having two wall warts.

I am searching for a solution to power 2x9u 104hp cases. I need +3 12v on both, and I also wanto to be able to use the two in tandem, with only a power supply which split in two cables for powering the two power sources. I was thinking of two Sinusoda Juice & Straw. My question the is: is it possible to power both with one power supply?

Also, I already have a Row Power 45, I was wondering if it can be daisy chained with a KonstantLab Strong power, both can be daisy chained by design and have a 20v limit.

Anyway, what kind of power supply and cable do I need for both options?
thanks very much

What I like about Lyra-8 is the interaction between me and the machine, which makes Lyra-8 more a de facto instrument than a generically defined synthesizer.
In Eurorack, there is a plurality of controllers and oscillators, modulation sources, and effects; in principle, it would not be hard to recreate a similar experience. I'm not referring to the actual structure of Lyra-8 but to the experience it offers.

Is anyone interested in this idea or has a similar desire? I propose to post racks (max 84hp 3U) that may offer a similar experience. Please feel free to explain your ideas in detail.