Hi,
I don't see away to "lock" individual rows in a rack, which would be really nice so things aren't acidentally moved there , or if there's empty space adding a new module doesn't go there.
Sorry if this has beed discussed or I'm missing how to do it.
thanks!

Is there a way to merge racks? I have a few 4 row cases that I created before getting the Unicorn account, is there a way to merge them or copy/paste rows from one case to another?

excellent!!! Thanks!

Recession?
-- macio

been a long time since the last one.> > Just saw that the Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter is being discontinued. I thought, ok, maybe

an upgrade coming, but who knows, maybe the market is flooded and they are cutting their losses.
-- halbroome

No, I think the processor/CPU thingie that series is built on is being discontinued so they won't be able to make them anymore. I'm sure they have cool new stuff in the pipeline

-- farkas

They need a better CPU, things just break apart and sound thin when they are modulated by too many sources.

Recession?
-- macio

been a long time since the last one.

It would be great to be able to have a list/bank of modules we own for configuring cases.
Perhaps we can and I'm just missing it?
Thanks!!!

Price is not correct, it's 328 at Schneiders and probably everywhere else as well ..
-- UFFFD

$269 at Toppobrillo
https://toppobrillo.com/products/minimix-signup