ModularGrid Rack

ok so I decided on this as a happy compromise between feedback and the goals I had.

Thank you both for your wisdom and kindness.

On my drive to work today I realized I had forgotten to mention that I have the Moog Subharmonicon, Behringer Model D, and Mutable Instruments Branches as well as an empty Intellijel 62hp palette. I think I'm going to take your advice and focus on just one case first. I need to remember that some of the utilities/functions are covers by the above mentioned units.

Apologies for the forgetfulness.

I won't be throwing the subH or model D into the palette but plan to use them in concert with it.

With these things in mind:
- what can I cut/merge from the second "utility" rack?
- is there an alternative to Maths that you'd recommend? (preferably less hp)

I'll be noodling on a copy of the main rack throughout the day but I'll leave the original as is so anyone can have a feel for what I was going for.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE

ModularGrid Rack

I've spent the last few months planning/researching/studying and finally feel good about these modules.

I ended up throwing some utility modules into a smaller, additional rack.
ModularGrid Rack

I'm wondering:
- am I missing anything crucial?
- should I scrap the additional rack and add more utility modules to the main one?

General feedback is more than welcome. I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.
The kind of music I'd like to make ranges from drone/noise to rhythmic/spacey/electronically-orchestral.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.