I started with a M32, DFAM, and Subharmonicon as well!

Definitely agree with what others have already said about keeping them out of your eurorack while starting out.

I have mine in a three tier Moog rack. I bought some 84hp rails and tiptop zeus power supply and made a 9u x 84hp rack to sit beside the Moog one. I could use the Moog rack as a bit of a te plate to cut the sides of the diy rack. They look good together 🙂

Otherwise 4ms pods or powered cases by ALM could be a nice choice.

Would also recommend checking for any second hand cases on modular buy/sell groups.

I have a triple sloths and really enjoy it. I've also heard of people using one of the outputs from triple sloths as cv in for ochd which would be really nice.

Have you thought about diy? Makes triple sloths very adorable (get PCB and B stock panel).

Soldering was easier than I thought it would be 🙂

Thanks for the feedback Jim and Lugia!

I’ve changed the image to a link to the rack.

I was planning to use a multi channel desktop mixer to do stereo mixing, eq, and add light reverb/delay.

Would that be appropriate?

I'm planning on selling most of my semi-modular gear and moving fully to eurorack.

I'm trying to design a versatile 3 row x 84HP rack (252 HP total) that is able to evolve and loop randomly generated melodies/beats. I also really like playing around with polyrhythm/polymeter.

I've left some 1 HP spaces between some different "sections" of the rack for ease of viewing.

ModularGrid Rack