Okay …. So next command Will be Math••• to the VCA/LFO for Numbers or examples and tutorials.

Mixer - Cosmix

ADSR - not decided (vca with multipl ?) lost ans no decided

Cv/midi : lost and not decided

Séquencer ‘ perhaps à Berhinger ? Or to wait and be patient for next month ;)

ClemBmusic

Trank you for the Link this bible explains what thé LFO/VCA with multiples is very important .

So Math seems to be the référence : is there a same quality alternative ? And iahve you a Good réf• Midi to cv ?

Cheers

ClemBmusic

Okay , I havé something now, Sounds better like that ?

ModularGrid Rack or ModularGrid Rack (Wait for update .m’a)

ClemBmusic

On this page you will find information that will surely help you: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/10775
-- Sweelinck

Thx !!

es8 or 9 - neither of which will require quantization as the output will already be quantized - possibly to talk to a computer/DAW

I have Several deeadbox (nyx HADES erebus v2)

possibly a sequencer - which may or may not include a quantizer - you may want more than one of these - possibly a trigger sequencer and a melodic sequencer for sequencing pitch (v/oct) and possibly gates

Excellent idea , is a drum séquencer like Drumbrute impact could to pilot ? Or minilog matrix were percer too

a quad cascading vca - I lik veils - clones are available - as it has enough gain to be also used as an input module if needed (most vcas do not have this)

Added on my rack

an lfo - probably multichannel
a multipl chan LFO black noise added but LOWER game ,

a function generator - ?'

a mixer (for combining the outputs of the oscillator)

a mixer for combining modulation sources (I like matrix mixers)

an end of chain mixer - to combine different sounds and output to ? headphones/mixer/monitors?

possibly an input module - so that you can amplify external gear to modular levels

some utility modules to help you copy signals (muult) and modify them
-- JimHowell1970

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2193237.jpg?1678630225

ClemBmusic

On this page you will find information that will surely help you: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/10775
-- Sweelinck

Thx !!

es8 or 9 - neither of which will require quantization as the output will already be quantized - possibly to talk to a computer/DAW

I have Several deeadbox (nyx HADES erebus v2)

possibly a sequencer - which may or may not include a quantizer - you may want more than one of these - possibly a trigger sequencer and a melodic sequencer for sequencing pitch (v/oct) and possibly gates

Excellent idea , is a drum séquencer like Drumbrute impact could to pilot ? Or minilog matrix were percer too

a quad cascading vca - I lik veils - clones are available - as it has enough gain to be also used as an input module if needed (most vcas do not have this)

Added on my rack

an lfo - probably multichannel
a multipl chan LFO black noise added but LOWER game ,

a function generator - ?'

a mixer (for combining the outputs of the oscillator)

a mixer for combining modulation sources (I like matrix mixers)

an end of chain mixer - to combine different sounds and output to ? headphones/mixer/monitors?

possibly an input module - so that you can amplify external gear to modular levels

some utility modules to help you copy signals (muult) and modify them
-- JimHowell1970

ModularGrid Rack

ClemBmusic

ModularGrid Rack It should be start

ClemBmusic

With pleasure i built my rack but I cant share it , just a jpg . Is sharing possible to suscribe Unicorn ? It could to be That ? https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2193237.jpg

ClemBmusic

I could to take between 4 and 8 Chanel to be large , ideally I want to sync my desktop studio with the modular patch

ClemBmusic

Hey ! I’m waiting my command ! So I have a ghost , a sofia and an ADSR. If you have a piece of advice about appoint Out , or rythm and frequencie quantizer for techno progressive , I m really interested

ClemBmusic