Still high resolution for me.

That's all :)

We have one for Sheep, so I assumed it was ok...

-- TidalWaveform

Yes, but just think about what we gain from it? It's really still just Braids, and now we have multiple entries to keep in sync with regards to power and so on.

Do we really need a separate entry for different firmware? The module looks the same regardless...

No worries, here's how it works:

When you add a new module it will be public and viewable by everyone as default, unless you check the "Private" checkbox.

A private module can only be seen by you (and anyone who have added the module before it went private), so this is the way to go if you want to experiment.

Did you even bother searching before submitting this module?

Duplicate entry.

Yup, proper title is "lopass". It's even printed in huge letters on the PCB:

http://www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/naturalrhythmlop.html

Please update the photo on the existing module entry instead of creating a new one.

Now we have two entries for the white VCO-2RM; one with a nice picture, and another with all the specifications and reviews...

Here's an example of how to handle alternate face plates:

http://cl.ly/image/0z3p0D3g142x/modulargrid_panel_switching_concept.png

MG is supposed to be a modular planner, and when stuff like upside down modules are added, you are basically splitting ratings, specs, descriptions and comments among several modules that are functionally identical.

The point we're trying to make is, that MG is not a painting app. It's not supposed to photorealistically portray your modular system. Buy Photoshop if that's what you want :)

By adding stuff like upside-down modules, you are polluting the DB with entries that add no value, and which typically aren't even updated with specs and a description (just look at this one), making it harder to use MG for actual planning. 

I agree completely with Wiktorion.

Yes, please mark as private

Setting it to private means only the creator can see it (that's you).

It shouldn't be in the Eurorack database because it's not Eurorack. Do you want to create an entry for all 19" rack gear and pollute this database of Eurorack modules?

Don't worry, Solitud has already set it to private.

Please mark as private, thanks.

Agree, this is getting ridiculous. We'll end up having two seperate entries for each identical module...

Come on, get this out of here...

I agree - this shouldn't be in here.