Poor argumentation.

Let's take an unoffical poll: how many of us saw what ever module B had released and immediately upon seeing it thought, "Hang on?! That looks like...", then wondered here to have a closer look and get confirmation?

Of course there are very few new concepts, mostly just merging differnt combos of current building blocks, with specific UX/UI. But the fact that they haven't even tried to do anything different, layout, labels...It feels at the least provocative, if not an outright middle finger.

Apparently it can now...

Shame it can't record external CV/envelope/follow, or it would be smaller HP competition for Ephemere.
-- mntbighker

SDS Rit_M?

-- -TB-

Modular is certainly an expensive adventure. Sometimes the economical route is the only choice, and I wouldn't hold it against someone if they choose that route. But one thing to keep in mind, if everyone gives their money to the cloners instead of the innovators, we are eventually going to run out of innovators.
-- PragmaticusMax

Sadly some are too stupid and selfish to even acknowledge this simple fact.

Any of the 4MS pods suffixed with "X" are deeper..

Looks a LOT of fun..

I wish this was real, instead it just sits here teasing me, along with all the other lightstrip prototypes!
-- benirose

oh so this is vapourware like the Pulse tornado?

Not to pick a fight but this reads like the Frap CGM doesn't exist... It is the archetypal modular mixer and top quality, too!

[...]

The makers of the larger “performance mixer” modules have taken a slightly self-defeating approach: there is almost nothing “modular” about these units, and they make all sorts of assumptions about what users want to actually do. Even the makers of smaller “stereo mixers” such as Erica Synths—who I love I should say—have made some really curious assumptions about stereo placement. Why should only one channel be pannable and why only via CV?

To give you an example, my system is three voices. I don’t need four or even six channels, but I desperately want free panning and multiple stereo FX returns. I have no need for CV control over anything, and I prefer to mute CV rather than audio for cleanliness.

I prefer small modular solutions which are chainable or interact in some way to create the right solution for me. Intellijel’s Mixup was an excellent purchase for me because it gives me two mono channels and two stereo channels. I can rig up a dry mono voice (bass/kick), wet mono voice, dry stereo voice, and wet stereo voice in 6hp.

I really liked the look of Knob Farm’s Hyrlo and Ferry modules but was unable to purchase before they sold out. FX send in 6hp sounds right.

I would prefer to support small MODULAR solutions and create workarounds to the rest (ask me about my FX send woes some day lol) using attenuators, VCAs, mixers, and switches which are all stock eurorack components and always able to be repurposed, rather than invest in a massive thing that won’t always suit me. That was why I got into this.

Good luck and have fun!
-- nutritionalzero

I'm certain it's something super obvious that I've missed but I've open my patch pages little makes sense, it's like the scale between the image of the module layer underneath has changed from that of the layer containing knob/patch cables. Hence little making sense. I'm even wondering of the module order gets changed, based on one of the images.
Is there something I'm missing to fix this?
Thankfully I screen grabbed one of them...does everyone one do this as a matter o fact for all saved shots?

What is the deal, is this still going ahead, has it happened already?

Hi,

can you make this 0.25hp, please?

x