Thanks for listening

www.coderapuzo.com
IG: puzo.puzo.puzo

Thank you very much for your very detailed listening, Sweelinck. A funny story about the note that you mentioned is that I had problems with the power of the case, and when I arrived at the rehearsal the pitch was extremely unstable. Thanks God I solved it for the concert, but it was really tragic as you can imagine!

Again, thanks for listening, reading and paying so much attention; I feel honored.

www.coderapuzo.com

MUR#03 was created in relation to the overture of R. Wagner's opera Das Rheingold, which is performed without interruption immediately afterwards. This aspect reflects the need to conceive the concert not as an arbitrary collection of pieces, but as a global listening process that goes beyond the sum of its parts. MUR#03 is not a rewriting, reinterpretation, or reuse of any motifs or materials from Das Rheingold. The relationship lies simply in the fact that it is intended to be performed before the piece, in the same way a programmer plans the sequence of pieces in a concert. This is by no means a minor relationship.ç

Here is a small excerpt:

Full video on my youtube channel

www.coderapuzo.com

Thank you, friend! Haha, yes we recorded two pieces with the Ensemble Modern (in one of them appears also Sarah Maria Sun, the singer from the video)! Very nice that you also like "that" side. I really appreciate your listening, thank you!

www.coderapuzo.com

Thank you for listening!

www.coderapuzo.com

Sarah Maria Sun, voice
Neus Estarellas Calderón, piano
Feliu Ribera Riera, percussion
Santi Barguñó, sound engineer
Luis Codera Puzo, modular synths, samplers, composition

www.coderapuzo.com