I am seriously confused with you all. How is this a dialogue from your side? I asked very simple few questions and response was questions about something I did not ask. Thus far big thanks to Jim for his opinion. I’m saddened that the rest of you chose to see something that wasn’t there.

Here's some progress: ModularGrid Rack

Answering questions with questions is a very effective habit here in MG forums.
They force you to think for yourself.
I have got a lot of ”questions” from Ronin and others that have been very helpful to me.

-- Rookie

Not arguing with the method. I don't think the questions Ronin posted have addressed my questions. And no need to pigeonhole me as a type either, I haven't said anything inappropriate and I've been a member of mg for a long time.

In none of my posts have I criticised anyone, and neither of your replies read like advice... Thanks for your input

Answering questions with questions is considered impolite. Do you suggest Adding more modulation or Swapping a module? Let me know what would you change. I am genuinely interested to know. I am breaking away from daw processing for certain things. I do not use it for music creation, rather musical approach to motion picture sound. This is first set of modules for 12u 126hp case. I want to limit myself to properly learn modules that i choose. Thanks for your input.

Hi guys,

I am building my first eurorack system, primarily focused on playing audio into it for processing and recording it back into daw. What do you think about this build? Anything you would do otherwise? Would you swap/remove or add modules? Much appreciated

ModularGrid Rack