Replies "touche". Deep in thought for a few hours. Comes back and changes reply to more cliche garbage.

Dude, you clearly have nothing of value to say or real interest in this module. You are not part of a discussion. You are a bored troll. Grow up.

I can only assume modulargrid is your outlet for being a condescending douche. Anyone with business sense understands that loss of one customer is a signal of others less vocal. As far as the features, I am familiar with what it does. No magic here. Sounds nice but I didn't buy the previous version because of the lack of features. 3 CV inputs without attenuation when you have all that empty panel space. If you'd like to see a similar concept formant filter but with abundant features and good use of space check out Noise Lab Formantic.

I have the Modor formant filter which is a great stereo design and Limaflo Motomouth which is another nice one with a different approach. Both have dedicated, defined formants addressable with CV. Very useful.

"those who are so obsessed with functional density that it borders on a form of self-hatred..."

Yeah, a 16hp panel with most of the space empty.

I don't have to try anything. I just won't buy. I have a formant fetish, own most others on the market, but will pass on this one. So there you go. One sale lost already.

Looks more like they LOVE shitty ergonomics. Or more accurately they love anti-ergonomics. If you are incapable to laying out a pcb to be functional and ergonomically efficient then don't bother. Pushing jacks and knobs to the edges is just really lazy planning.

But, hey, you do get a stupid graphic of a face in profile.

I guarantee this panel will cost them potential sales.

It's a shame this module is twice the size it should be. What's worse is the knobs and jacks still run along both edges limiting placement among other modules. You have all that extra panel space for nothing. I don't get it.

WTF?!?!

Is this actually going to happen in 5U or just a pipe dream?

I am so up for this.

I really like this! I have to ask, though: are the tags and such on this set correctly? It appears when searching as an available Synthesizers.com module. Please make this come true and let me buy it. XD
-- tehyar

Sorry, just changed it so no one makes that mistake. This is just a project I did for myself. I only tagged it with that to give credit for Q128. No chance it will be available from Synthesizers.com. Although, maybe they should produce something similar. I find switches incredibly useful and they don't require a lot of real estate to be fully functional. There is nothing in MU that meets the quality of that MOTM-700 which is why I felt the need to convert it.

Man...that's some spectacular mod-work there! I can see how this would require some real component-mashing to make it work, but you nailed it.
-- Lugia

Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement. The biggest limitation to layout was that the 2 knobs are mounted to the edge of the board, so no components could be to the right of those knobs and the board continues a full 2" below the bottom knob. The Q128 button and LED just barely fit. Thankfully it all worked out.

Such a beautiful build!!! Kudos! You should post this to ModWiggler if you haven't yet? :-)
-- JohnLRice

Thanks, John! It's the most complex combo/repanel I've done to date. Really took some finagling to get it all to fit. Maybe I'll post on the forum once I make a video.

You're welcome. Hope it helped.

Any news on this company or module? Their website doesn't work, and it's nigh impossible to find anything else on them.
-- HammyHavoc

Assuming it's anything like the dotcom version:
https://soundcloud.com/5823noisegenerator

Also check:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59

First I have to say, ModularGrid is such an indispensable site! I would have been completely lost and probably never had the nerve to jump into modular without it. I was happy to contribute by buying a Unicorn account.

My feature request is the ability to create module profiles/images that are not public. I have a few unique aspects to my rig that I'd love to be able to add to my personal rack but I feel will only cause confusion if they show in searches. Specifically, I've made a sort of breakout panel for my Kenton Pro 4 to make the outputs directly patchable within my rig. Additionally I have my Beatstep Pro mounted in a row. I know it's not 100% necessary to see this while arranging my modules but the visual sure would help.

It would also be nice to be able to select multiple modules at once to move as a group. Like dragging a selection over a group or something like that.

I don't know if either of these topics have already been addressed so sorry if they have.

Keep up the great work!