thanks guys made a revision. no CR, but I could not help getting a tempi... Got the Mu vca 2 and an optomix.

Thinking about the mixer.

Thank you for your wisdom. I have watched a few video and read more on it I think you have a great point the it is not straight forward. I will go with a more utilitarian VCA and Mixer. Intelllijel is looking the part. Maybe hot glue or Quattrphonic from Sputnik for the mixer.

In info has been really helpful!

Thanks so much for you input. the CR may be the tool i switch out because it is in a back order. I'll take the space add the VCA and a mixer. For the mixer I like a RxMx but I am not sure which way to go with the VCA.

Thanks for the input. So I am a Nob to all this, but my logic is I am rhythmically oriented so I expected the arp on octocontroller to effect Maths and circadian rhythm(CR) for the drums. Mixing I planned to do off board.

Pitch, I do have a darktime. but maybe dump the CR, I also have a Mother 32, which spirited this venture into modular.

I have this sweet rack I have built but I feel it is missing something... Input would be great