excellent!

you need to cut this down to 12hp ;)

Your wish is my command. Its's online.
-- modulargrid

Thanks a lot, man!

57 and counting :D

For manic unicorn members like myself:
A rack counter, visible close to the "new rack" button. Why? It's good to know beforehand if you're about to hit the maximum, and need to delete some of the not super important plans/racks. Especially useful if you plan to add a group of rack plans, say four variations of a single plan (then you can see if there is still room). And to know where your addiction is going... :)
Yes, one could count them manually, but really, in these days???

edit: solved.

Everything seems to be correct now - thanks!

Looks like 10 hp to me.

should be 12 hp, right?

-edit-
I just noticed some the other recent Erica additions also need a small hp adjustment...

You cannot submit a module for your private add like this - just search for it - it is already here:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/pittsburgh-modular-synthesizer-block

@grieve - all excellent: items, communication, packing, shipping time, etc.
would definitely buy from him again.

This is a frac module, right? It would be great if you could add the actual panel! :)

About patching on MG:
I would like to choose what colours are used for my patch cables (not by length as of now)!
IRL, I always colour code everything, as in all colours mean something. So much easier to follow a complex patch this way, at least for me...

Updated front panel.

From the site:
Update February 2015: Due to customers suggestions at NAMM (thank you for these ideas) we will modify the module a bit. A manual control will be added to be able to adjust the clock multiplication factor without the need of an external control voltage. The voltage generated by this additional control ("Manual") is normalled to the CV In socket. As long as no plug is inserted into the CV In socket the clock multiplication factor is adjusted by means of the manual control knob and displayed by the LEDs. For dynamic applications (like the ratcheting function described below) the manually generated CV is overwritten by the external CV which has to be fed into the CV In socket.
One LED (the former "0" display) has been removed to obtain sufficient space for the additional control knob. The "0" state is now simply indicated by "all LEDs off".
An internal pin header has been added for additional functions like start/stop (i.e. to start and stop the output clock by means of start/stop signals even if the clock input still generates a clock). If there are sufficient inquiries we may offer a breakout module for these additional features.

I have missed this:
I would like having the ability to insert empty rows to anywhere in a system plan. An example: 4 rows are filled - I need to add an extra row between row 2 and 3 for more modulators and filters.
It's a pain (gigantic 1st world problem) to add an extra row at the bottom and then move all the modules of the lower half to make space in the middle...
-- KNYST

KNYST, as unicorn user you have the "swap row" function in your "edit" menu.
That should do the trick.
-- bj_gzp

Ah, yes, thanks! I just learned about that function, but forgot about it

I have missed this:
I would like having the ability to insert empty rows to anywhere in a system plan. An example: 4 rows are filled - I need to add an extra row between row 2 and 3 for more modulators and filters.
It's a pain (gigantic 1st world problem) to add an extra row at the bottom and then move all the modules of the lower half to make space in the middle...

We already have: http://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-e350-morphing-terrarium-expander
Any reason why we need this addition? Is this new panel available commercially?
If not, this is a duplicate.

Cheers

this is a duplicate...
http://www.modulargrid.net/e/soundmachines-lp1

-edit-
sorry, missed that this was turned 180 degrees.

Cheers to Fidgit for the pic!

How come this module doesn't show up when searching for it?
-- KNYST

The new search options hide other/unknown modules by default.
Click Hide advanced search options -> Show exotic modules a.k.a. "other/unknowns"

Maybe there is some tweaking necessary...
-- solitud

Hadn't noticed that - thanks.

How come this module doesn't show up when searching for it?

What a cool mod - hats off for navs!

(not a duplicate obviously)

Maybe name it "Doepfer A-143-9 navs Lin FM mod"...

No worries. It's a common problem. People just need to search before adding :)

Just excellent. I love the initial track.

Yes, I removed my post as soon as I had posted it.

I made a mistake - this is the more accurate version - please keep it public.
Mark this as private instead: http://www.modulargrid.net/u/buchla-259 (picture fails to fit the grid)

Cheers

Thread: Comments?

Yes, thanks.

duplicate

OK - yes, I'm daft (or at least lazy as fuck) - one should make a post... Now I know.

Before we could add comments to a module - seems like we need to make a new post in the forum instead, or am I completely daft?
The main reason I liked this feature was to be able to add things like "Duplicate"...

Cheers
/KNYST

I love these tracks! The 10 tracks of "I fucked your mothers dog in hell" deserves to be released as an album.
Thanks for sharing
/KNYST

Kabeln högst upp till höger modulerar Red Panda Particle.

I don't, I'm just looking at the picture above :)

Hey saemola,

Befaco clearly made a mistake when stating this module is 4hp (unless they have made another panel).

My modular eyes tell me it's 6hp ;-)

Cheers,

KNYST

I agree there is a shitload of completely uninteresting additions made to this database, but upside down tactile modules should be an exception IMO (say the Planar for instance - I'm sure something like half of the owners use it upside down)

Duplicate. There's already this: http://www.modulargrid.net/e/l-1-l-1-microcompressor

Cheers

It's already listed - this new version has a lot more information though.

-double post-

widest 14hp I've ever seen. looks like 18hp.