I bought an uTemps module from @RTFM (who also built it). Overall a very nice and friendly person. Offered several customization options on buttons and knobs. The build quality was perfect. Highly recommended!

Just bought something from @Larkstarr. Very responsive, fast shipping. Great experience!

Bought an Ornament & Crime from @zfrucht

Great build with loads of options, very friendly and was helpful when there was a slight problem with the shipping.

Overall great value :)

I bought an OC from @Virgil. Very nice guy.
All was perfect. Quick response.
Highly recommended too.

Great seller @PinPinKula

Easy communication and very fast delivery! Solid build gear!

Sold MI Edges to @DerLatakia - very fast payment, nice communication. Thanks!

Thanks @Drazen for the Sub6 mixer. Arrived quickly, and "like new" as described!
-- SpaceCowboy

Unfortunately this guy @Drazen uses unacceptable selling practices.

The case: On all of his offers on marketplace (and there are many of them) he's marked his region as EU.
Having proceed transaction with him, buying a used Make Noise “Rene” for 360€ (shipping incl.),
i was very unpleasantly surprised when realised that according to DHL shipment tracking information
he provided, the true location dispatch was actually from DOHA / QATAR !!

This means that (under the relevant laws of Greece, where I am based) now have to pay an extra fee of 70€
for customs clearance, plus an additional fee of about 50€-100€ (depending on weight, kind, etc.) for “used
electronics" tax, even if the package marked as "gift".

During this misleading info tactic @Drazen obviously applies in order to find a broader list of potential
buyers, than on his true non EU region area, now i should pay no less than about 480€ for a used item while
on my local store (synthesizer.gr) a brand new "Rene" costs 499€!

This is outrageous!

Even though cannot call this strait as a Fraud (as the extra money won't go in "Drazen’s" pocket), however it is
an extremely faulty practice and definitely a real Fraud in terms of buyers wallet.

EU residents Beware of your transactions with "Drazen Saric" :(

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Many thanks to @mqldng who sent me a top quality MTM Radio Music, and to @LiquidYzer for his beautifully made nRings. Both items were very well packed, sent quickly and in mint condition!

Thanks @WhatGives great seller! Very easy going, got it shipped out quick, and the item was as described.

@tFunk sells mint-condition modules, sends them quickly and is very responsive. Many thanks for the three sisters filter :)

this user has left ModularGrid

Very nice trades with @robocoder & @UndercoverBrother - both items as described, packed like an effing tank, fast delivery & response during the process. Highly recommended, will trade again :)

thanks @humanstrobe, very good transactions

@ideo, great buyer, very good communication, thanks!

Thank you @PinPinKula for the μClouds. Very nice communication, fast shipping, and the module is in great shape. Very happy to be turning my sounds into crazy clouds. Thanks too for the patience while I figured out the PayPal stuff. Would definitely buy from/trade with again!

Purchased a Roland Scooper from @sceledra - super fast shipment, the Roland was in great shape as described with all the original packaging. Works great - thanks!

My first transaction with @Inflexus was perfect!

@Drazen is a good trader.
I bought his Alright Devices Chronoblob and it was a smooth transaction

Thanks @Drazen for the Sub6 mixer. Arrived quickly, and "like new" as described!
-- SpaceCowboy

The case: On all of his offers on marketplace (and there are many of them) he's marked his region as EU.
Having proceed transaction with him, buying a used Make Noise “Rene” for 360€ (shipping incl.),
i was very unpleasantly surprised when realised that according to DHL shipment tracking information

This means that (under the relevant laws of Greece, where I am based) now have to pay an extra fee of 70€
for customs clearance, plus an additional fee of about 50€-100€ (depending on weight, kind, etc.) for “used

During this misleading info tactic @Drazen obviously applies in order to find a broader list of potential
buyers, than on his true non EU region area, now i should pay no less than about 480€ for a used item while

This is outrageous!

Even though cannot call this strait as a Fraud (as the extra money won't go in "Drazen’s" pocket), however it is
an extremely faulty practice and definitely a real Fraud in terms of buyers wallet.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

-- dmgd3ar

I have a similar experience with @Drazen and I had the same feelings but on the other hand you can not list an item in Marketplace located Middle East or Central Asia ( Is this a technical limitation ? @modulargrid ). It would be adequate if @Drazen would have indicated in his Description

I have a similar experience with @Drazen and I had the same feelings but on the other hand you can not list an item in Marketplace located Middle East or Central Asia ( Is this a technical limitation ? @modulargrid ). It would be adequate if @Drazen would have indicated in his Description

-- cereyanlimusiki

Yes, it would be enough if @Drazen had completed the relevant field on the "Description of your Offer" panel (where you can indicate where you are based and if the buyer can pick the module from there, despite the limited general region options of the "Price and Location" panel ) just as the majority of other traders here do. But, of course, this crucial informative field is wisely erased from all of @Drazen listings...

Had a great experience buying a uclouds module from @PinPinKula! Works great, shipped fast, and they answered all of my dumb questions thoroughly!

I bought an uO&C from @Virgil.
Good communication, fast delivery & a nice guy. The module was in perfekt condition. I highly recommend this seller!!

I had a perfect experience purchasing a Mutable Instruments Streams from @kingcons Great communications, shipping, and the packaging was bombproof. Buy with confidence from this seller!

A smooth transaction buying a Batumi from @Leyy, quick shipping and great communication. Thanks!

-- SpaceCowboy

This is outrageous!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

-- dmgd3ar

-- cereyanlimusiki

I feel sorry if this is how you feel. I have never ever tried to hide the location of my modules for sale, if only you would have asked.
If someone just asks for PayPal address and transfers money without making any inquiries apart from "rack rash" then I don't see any problems. I have been honest to all my buyers about the location of my modules and their condition. It is listed as EU as I do live in EU, but as someone who lives from music recording and production I do move a lot and have more than one base. Some modules are shipped from London, some from Berlin and some indeed from Doha, Qatar. If people would have been more inclined to leave feedback then I'm sure the rest of you would know the truth.

Cheerio

@Drazen is a good trader.
I bought his Alright Devices Chronoblob and it was a smooth transaction
-- cereyanlimusiki

@cereyanlimusiki Thank you. Much appreciated. Hope you're enjoying Chronoblob.

-- SpaceCowboy

@SpaceCowboy Thank you. Best wishes.

I feel sorry if this is how you feel. I have never ever tried to hide the location of my modules for sale, if only you would have asked.
If someone just asks for PayPal address and transfers money without making any inquiries apart from "rack rash" then I don't see any problems. I have been honest to all my buyers about the location of my modules and their condition. It is listed as EU as I do live in EU, but as someone who lives from music recording and production I do move a lot and have more than one base. Some modules are shipped from London, some from Berlin and some indeed from Doha, Qatar. If people would have been more inclined to leave feedback then I'm sure the rest of you would know the truth.

Cheerio

-- Drazen

So, @Drazen, what you're actually saying is that any potential buyer from EU has to know in advance that you & your modules for sale are jet set travelers, so he better make sure at first that your current location will be really within EU at that given time before proceeding on a purchase in order to avoid any extra customs fees...
Otherwise would be buyer's fault..!

Ok, seriously now, the module i bought from you was cosmetically as described and working flawless indeed. Fine by that.

But, @Drazen, as you're not living in Mars but periodically also in EU&UK besides Qatar as you have stated, you know quite well that customs means extra fees -and i had informed you in the very beginning of our communication for my location. So, in a realm of common sense, as a good honest seller (who has marked EU his region) it was your obligation to informed me on your intention to send it from a country outside of EU.
But i guess the whole problem caused on my lack of Extra Sensory Perception...

By the way -
I don't know about @SpaceCowboy, but i do know that @cereyanlimusiki is not EU based...
That said, any buyers from USA or wherever outside EU, knowing they buying from a foreign country are already aware on the potensial extra fee of their country customs, so they can judge whether a purchase is in their interest or not.
That was not are case...

Anyway, i consider myself lucky that finally (and after extent debate with the officers) the total custom charges had to pay extra was only 87€ . It could be much worse...

CAVEAT EMPTOR

thumbs up for @yochwired , great transaction on a Future Retro Transient+!

Quick and smooth buy of ADE-32 from @mikmanner, thanks!

@damir501 .. second time I bought from him. Excellent communication, fast shipment. Thanks!

bought a doepfer a-192-1 from @adrien
dispatched quickly and picked it up from post office last night - perfect, except for the reversed power header...

fixed in 2 mins, though

works perfectly

thanks

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Bought a Make Noise Function from @Endorfinity. Very fast shipment, great condition and nice communication. Highly recommend seller, thank you.

I'm very happy about my transaction with @Drazen for a MMG module. I paid Tuesday night and had the module in my hands Friday afternoon. Friendly communication, top notch packaging, accurate description, and super fast shipping. Who could ask for more? I'm in Calif. and he is on the other side of the planet, so I was impressed by the speed of everything. I highly recommend Drazen as a seller! He's a super professional seller. A+ 10/10!!

I sold a Delptronics LDB-2e to @Onsturicheit. Super fast payment, crystal clear communication and very nice guy !

I sold a Trigger Riot to @BrokenBo : nice and clear communication, payment received quickly. A very smooth transaction.

Thanks to @PinPinKula I got a µClouds.
Highly recomended !

Bought a Ginko Grains from @owbotic
Befaco A*B+C from @solipsistnation
Peaks from @synthetictheory

And sold a Doepfer A-184-1 to @omer1789

All smooth and painless transactions, all modules as described.

And/or behaviour

Bought a R*S Resonant EQ from @AVJR

I have bought previously from him, and as usual, a very quick transaction, module was well packaged and in perfect condition.
A very nice guy.

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

thanks @0netwo0netwo for the super fast shipping! Everything arrived in perfect condition :)

It was awesome to deal with @Leyy. he sold me his Xaoc Belgrad and by some mistake DHL returned the package, so he posted it again with not asking for additional fees - thanks for that!

I got a o+c module from @Delabelle, it arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks for the deal!

I bought a great VCA / mixer from @LiquidYzer - very smooth transaction and he also helped me understand it / how to fix it when it didn't appear to be working properly. Very pleased, thanks!

I bought a 2hp Tune from @js213 Quick shipping and well packed. Module was in excellent condition as expected.

Excellent business with @iridite. Purchased a DPO.
Fast shipping, good packaging. A+++ experience

Over the last month I went on a little run of buying modules, some high dollar and some low dollar, and made purchases from each of these users- @nrg242, @yufo, @Ian_C, @DSQUINTZ, @seank - and all of the transactions went smoothly and the modules were all as described and shipped quickly. As well- I tend to communicate back and forth a lot and ask questions, and these users were all receptive and helpful. I would gladly buy modules from any of them again. Thank you all for making my bank account smaller and my rack happier!
-s

Bought a Moffenzeef Modular GMO from @smirnow - very fast shipping, nice communication and the module is in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller!

@Mosiej

Good traders
Thanks for Shipping fast mate...
Good looking module!!

Definitely a cool guy to do business with!!

Account below
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/82781

I just bought a Vulcan Modulator plus Mind Meld from @Gregsen. Very good communications, excellent description of the mint Modules and fast shipping. Great guy and very nice, too. Thanks a lot!

I bought a Module from @mnpzn Module is in great condition, fast and good wrapped delivery.

Got a great Maths 1 from @x2mirko. Quick replies and quick shipping.