Clock to clock input of brains,
3 rows of pressure points (or four with a tiptop banana from one row of your choice which will be repeated of course) in the 151 switch's inputs and the first step (most left white output not the gold) of pressure points trigger output to the trigger input of 151.
Quantize or not to your like...

Thread: Bug Report

Anyone is noticing strange behavior when accessing his/her racks from Android phone. Lots of times when you try to move a module the whole rack is moved as if you have switched on the Rack Lock switch.

Midi to Cv?

Thread: Enough VCAs

Well you know what people say "you can never have enough cowbell"...

Thread: 2hp NPF

I actually diy'ed a couple of those over the years 🤔
-- some_dude

For live performance purposes I believe...

Thread: 2hp NPF

Haha the video was perfect!

Already checked! Hehe...!

Thank you :) Check one more video with that case:

There will be soon a proper video teardown of it before I will redo it fully :)
Julia
-- juliabondar

Awesome...awesome piece of music coming out of this brain (the girl!) and this machine (the rack!).
Thank you for that...
Really!

I think it is back now!
Phewww!!!! Relief!

The whole site must be under maintenance or something cause everything moves like really slow and the screenshot preview stays on the screwdriver image no matter refreshing it...

Thread: JakoJako

Superb information about both the Morphagene and the Nebulae, thanks for sharing!
I am chasing and uO_C so if you like to share some experience about it too, it would be great!

p.s. really love your music! The Leisure System set was f&%n awesome! I keep watching it again and again or have it palying in the background even when I work!

Someone needs a full modular I think...

ER-101 by orthogonal devices but only if you are rich enough!!!

http://pittsburghmodular.com/cell-dc-cases/

http://www.tiptopaudio.com/z2040.php?goto=specs

I believe yes if it is not placed above power supply...

The 2040 is 42mm deep and the deepest place (not on earth!!!) in the Cell[48] DC is 52mm!

So this is my setup up to now (except the metropolis which is going to be a christmas gift to myself but consider its existence in my rack as true).

The bottm right 40HP blank is not actually there cause the 3rd row is just a custom 44HP mini rack of mine. So the actual usable left HP is 18 because (the image is not right) the Frames is also not there...

I really like the MI Frames but should i go for individual modules, a mixer, vcas, a switch instead?

Have in mind that Modulargrid has calculated total draw: 959 mA +12V|490 mA -12V|0 mA 5V, which is true as far as i have checked from modules manufacturer technical descrition pages and the whole system is powered from a DIY kit Doepfer (1200mA).

Thank you in advance for your time and help!