The SDS Digital RIT_M can do multiply from the gate if a clock is tapped in first.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/sds-digital-rit-m-rhythmsequencer
Like this:
Patch in the Clock, tap pad 4 times along with the beat and loop pad
Adjust PPQN up for 2x, 4x, 8x etc, or down for /2 /3 /4 etc
If the pad isn't quantized to the clock, the taps can have swing or missing clocks etc. which can be interesting!

Hi Mattvank
Thanks for your interest in the WiFiMIDI
Release has been delayed yet again. Trying a different/better approach. The features will be the same just better / finer
Not sure when they'll be out but this year some time

This has worked out well!
If the button (double-click) is assigned to the CV quantizer, it'll step through none, chromatic, major scale, minor7 scale. If there's no CV input, the scales can be played with the knob. The maj & min scales use the CV knobs position at start of record as an offset for the scale (tranposition) so it can be easily played in any key right away!
If a CV input is applied, then the Knob acts as a smooth offset for the CV so can tune any VCO/key offset. I find it easiest to patch in a dead signal, tune the knob, then patch over to the CV source and it all quantizes perfectly

Thanks again for your insight! It made the RIT_M a winner ;)

Thank you for your input!
So the knob would still be an offset that is not quantized, but all quantized notes would still be semitones with respect to each other. That's well worth considering as the offset can be full range, or just 1V (another option limits the knob's deviation) so would be easy to handle.
I had thought of a different action for the knob when there is no CV input patched in. The knob (while quantizing option is on) becomes quantized to be useful (like a glissando) but now not so sure ;)

I am presently developing the RIT M Rhythm Sequencer module ( by SDS Digital here on MG) and have reached an impasse and need some suggestions to help decide which way to go.
The RIT M is in part also a CV recorder that takes a CV + a CV offset knob and outputs it during record or playback. There is a beat quantizer option that can be turned on/off, but also I'm considering a 1V/Octave quantizer option for the CV.
There's three ways to do this, having the offset knob quantized so it steps in semitones, or having the the CV quantized and using the CV offset knob to move between semitones, and lastly quantize everything so only 1V/octave emerges when this option is turned on.
It's a real can of worms which is why I'm pivotal on it. Any thoughts anyone?

How about a section in the search criteria for expansion boards for modules?
I guess that parameter could be tacked on to the description pop-up in the rack. It'd be useful to be able to search for this because of the nature of expansions being a plus (or minus) toward the decision to include a module in your rack.