Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I thought I'd post my current rack and see if I could receive some wisdom from vast pool of experience here.
I've been noodling with eurorack for about a year and after jumping in with the awesome ALM system coupe I've taught myself to solder, and built my own case. At present I've got a solid frame to build on but no sequencer to pull it together.

Can anyone out there off some direction?

You already got a sequencer right there. Send some conveniently spaced trigger and gates to MegaSlope, have those slopes quantized in your ADDAC207 and send its output to your sound source's 1V/O.

Yeah the MegaSlope combined with the Rampage and its EoC an EoS is really fun. I'm looking at an A-155 or A-157 to get some more control over things. I've got a turing machine and expander enroute.

With more than one sequencer you will have new needs:
Means to combine 1VO CV like a precision adder/offset/octave switch as well as means to combine trigger streams like a logical OR. Also you will want a logic module and possibly a switch to derive new trigger patterns.

if you want more control you might to look at things like metropolis/metropolix or the ryk m-185 or the tesseract step fader - the latter will use your pre-existing quantizer and is cheaper, but also lacks memory

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Might be easy to get a Metropolis right now at a discount too, and while it's limited in some ways it also does a lot and can be put to generative purposes.