As a Clouds owner as well, I too found the reverb to work well. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that thought that.
I look forward to seeing what ideas can come forward to create distinct textures with Clouds and it's voltage controls.

Mutable Instruments - TipTop Audio - Intellijel - Noise Engineering - Doepfer - WMD-SSF

Own this thing, I use it to drive more low end on my most basic patches.

Mutable Instruments - TipTop Audio - Intellijel - Noise Engineering - Doepfer - WMD-SSF

Make some patches!

So, I realize that I've got limited ability to "see" alot of the possibilities available in my modules.
I wonder what you would do if you had this modular in your hands?

I look forward to any tips or suggestions over making some original sounds.

Btw, how do you save your "patches" ? Sketch a Patch or Notebook? Love to hear more.

The Rack!

Oscs:
2 x Z3000 Mk2
1 x Sinc Iter
1 x A-147-2 VCDLFO

E.G.:
1 x Peaks
1 x A-140 ADSR

VCF:
1 x Ripples
1 x WMD-SSF MMF

Attenuators/VCA:
1 x Veils
1 x Shades

Utility:
1 x Links
1 x Sputnik Modular 6-Channel Stereo Mixer
1 x Dave Jones Plus
1 x Intellijel Audio I/O II

DSP:
1 x Clouds

CV/MIDI:
1 x Yarns

The name is Camus,

I have worked in the box for most of the last ten years. I had a good year and decided it was worth an investment in modular gear. I fell into the rabbit hole and filled out my starter travel case.

My ambitions are to expand and redesign the classic Roland and Moog sounds within my own rack. The Ripples module has really hit done it for me. MMF from SSF is another, this PING business is interesting.

Now if only I can wrap my head around Gates/Triggers and Unipolar or Bipolar and what it means to my output.
Sometimes, I do appreciate the engineering of a synth like a Juno-106, Moog Minitaur, or even Digital Synths like a D-50.

Hope to get to know all of you better.

Here's some music, pre-modular era.