Hallo,

I want to buy ES-8 or ES-3. I want to use that for sending make noise DPO, mutable PLAITS to VCA and ADSR by reaktor 6 and from Expert Sleepers, GATE, PITCH, LFO to modules. To full setup I want to buy audio interface Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 or Motu Ultralite mk4 or maybe other which you will recommend.

1. Im wondering if the latency will be not a problem to send quick ADSR and VCA ?
  2. Maybe better way is to buy hardware modules ADSR and VCA and sending only GATE, PITCH, LFO?
  3. What do You think about my setup do You have better solution to control DPO and PLAITS?

Thank You for help and greetings,

Maciej Siekierski

Hallo,

I want to buy Make noise DPO and maths, Mutable Instruments Plaits, Motu 828x or other interface with dc coupled and Reakor 6 of course.

1. I know that i can send lfo, step modes and seqeunces but im not sure if it s possible to send adsr, vca and whether the set I described above is fully adequate and if I have to buy something to fully use the possibilities of dpo and plaits?

2. I readed on Motu Volta the Motu 828x have 4.15v on analog out. It will be no problem to control with this voltage, otherwise which device or interface You can recomend to be fully compatible with reaktor?

Thank You and greeting