I'll also add an expression of love for the Instruo Cs-L.

How DARE you. :) Not at all. Fair and fun question!

Doepfer A-110-2 (keep it simple and reliable in the beginning!) and Plaits. Two oscillators is a good start, if you're just learning. Opens up FM possibilities, leaves room for the utilities you'll need (envelopes, LFOs, VCAs, etc.) to learn synthesis.

Maths was one of my first modules, purchased before I had a clue as to what I was doing. For months I used it for little else than its LFO capabilities. But as light bulbs started to go off over the course of my self-education, I realized that Maths can do this...and this...and this. It's in virtually every patch I make, for a variety of tasks.

Also check out Mutant Brain Hexinverter.

I'll add that not only does it take time to learn, it takes time to figure out HOW to learn. When I started, I was completely frustrated because dammit, it took forever to find a quick resource re: how to make a simple patch. And even once I found it, I quickly realized that the wonderful semi-modular I bought didn't teach me much about what was happening under the hood...because I couldn't see the connections! Over time, I found my "teachers." The select handful of people whose Patreons and YouTube pages I subscribed to and who, through the process of my listening to literally everything they put out and learning through osmosis and practice, have taught me how to get going with modular. There is no beginners book that says "Ok, step one. Patch this from here to here. Now do this. Now this." etc. etc.

In other words, it's not enough to set aside time to learn. You have to set aside an enormous amount of time to learn HOW to learn.

And this is a language no different than English, Spanish, or Japanese. Be prepared to watch/listen to videos you don't understand. Look up words you don't know. Attenuverter?! You'll have to look that up. Ring modulation? Same. It takes time to learn a language. BE PREPARED FOR THIS.

That's better, but the same comment applies. Once you're putting four 2hp mix modules in your system, you should probably consider a single, more robust mixer module instead. Also, all of those 2hp modules so close together will be fairly difficult, if not impossible, to manipulate, especially during live performance.

You don't need two plaits, two tides, two rings. Keep one of each and fill that space with a greater variety of modules!

First question: how do you define "Fun"? What kind of music do you want to make? That question should dictate every choice you make. That said...

You're limiting yourself by sticking solely with two producers (Mutable Instruments/Tip Top). There are so many options out there to add variety into your setup. Also, once you start putting 3 2hp VCAs into your rack, consider whether another module might give you more bang for you buck, like, say, the Intellijel Quad VCA.

Instead of putting a system together in this fashion, perhaps take it a piece at a time. For example, you've got the Tip Top Circadian Rhythms. Ok...have you watched every video you could find about the various trigger modules out there? Are you able to go to a store to try them out? (Not easy unless you live in a major city, I understand.) On the drums, have you looked at options from WMD, Intellijel, Mutable, etc.? As you watch videos about various modules, you'll have a much better sense as to whether you're on the right track.