Amazing! I think that’s exactly what I was looking for what you guys mentioned about the set up looking incomplete. Do you guys have a couple of recommendations for those missing modules? I think voltage block might be a little too big.

I like the idea of the basic modules! This is what I mainly think I was missing. Like VCA's, a filter, CV utilitie, function, generators, and LFOS as you mentioned. Any recommendations on what could cover these missing links?

Super helpful! Thank you all!

(side note: The main reason I don’t like Pam’s is because I just like to keep it one knob per function if possible, which is also why I don’t really like Mutable Peaks either. But ill hold them until I can find something to swap with later)

Thanks for the replies. The idea of the rig is to be easily able to jam out and loop to some extent, be a great synth on its own, and a great groove box with some audio processing/coloring in the future. I dont think im into making "generative" patches but rather using Plaits more as a keyboard synth and being able to sound shape it and evolve it on demand (as opposed to programming a geerative patch that plays itself).

I mainly want to figure out how to make Plaits, and the Sample Drum "sing" better, or utilize them better, modulation wise. The disting is there solely for its microtonal quantizer because I make middle eastern music.

Hi guys, I did what you all say not to do, and started out last year with an Intellijel Palette 62hp. I have outgrown it in terms of space and have been having trouble getting my setup down right. I just ordered a 6u Rackbrute today, and in this rack I've put in all the modules I own with the exception of the couple 1U modules I have.

I would love for someone to provide me with some feedback on how to make this case come alive and have everything work together.

I really dislike Pams New Workout and Rings, so I will probably get rid of those. Please let me know what I could use to make this flow and modulate better. Logic modules? VCA's? Effects? I'm really stuck on what I need to get to complete this with the main voices being Plaits and Sample Drum.

Thanks!

(edit: the preview in this thread doesn't seem to reflect the modules I put on the rack, please click on the rack to see the actual modules that I own. The modules off of the rack are just ones I like or am looking forward to acquiring.)

I couldn't fk with this module. Extreme menu diving + time gated navigation is anti-eurorack IMO.

Midi to Cv?
-- norde

I'm trying to keep it in the box if possible!

Hi guys, I'm new to modular and this is my current set up. I am looking for suggestions as I want to know better ways of generating CV sequences. Currently I use the LS1 Lightstrip into the Bishops Miscellany to record cv from the lightstrip, but I would like to know other ways of creating sequences perhaps through Pamelas New Workout? I am having trouble sequencing both the Sample Drum and Plaits at the same time to get a decent groove going. I would also like to add effects after my voices, and I am not finding Clouds to be really that interesting, and somewhat hard to predict/control. I'm sure there are some glaring holes in my set up that others may see, so I would love to get some peoples suggestions/recommendations on how to improve this!

Thanks

Anyone know where to get one of these? Or anything similar?
-- Vbsmusic

have you tried clicking through and going to their distributors page?

have you tried wigglehunt?
-- JimHowell1970

Hey thanks for the reply. I have tried all their distributors, and tried wigglehunt as well! Can’t find it anywhere!!

Anyone know where to get one of these? Or anything similar?