Thread: Wish List

Looking good!

Oh boy...you've got plenty of knowledge so you won't have a problem with the Maths at all. Like I mentioned, as soon as you start patching the module is easy to understand.

I also have a Dark Energy (version II) that I'm using with my modular...it's a ton of fun and sense you have the Dark Time you might be able to go without a sequencer. 

As you can see the 4MS Pedals P.E.G is in my system above,...it's the only module above that I don't have yet....I should be getting it within the next week or two. 

Looks like you've got a great foundation in your system so far....now you've got tons of room to play with. :-)

Yo man....how's it going? :-)

Well about the second Moskwa...I don't think I'd do it because I have a Elektron Analog Four and I use that to get up to 64 steps.

The Moskwa is awesome but I think it's all I need in my system. Althought I would love if the Rate could be modulated. :-)

The Maths is incredible. I want to say this without sounding like a sales pitch but I heard it said somewhere "every system needs a Maths" and this is totally true!

I was a bit intimidated by the Maths initially because frankly there were a lot of terms, discribing it's functionality that I didn't understand during my reasearch. 

I bought it anyway thinking I'd give it a shot and I'm happy to report that once I got my hands on the Maths and started tweeking knobs and reading the manual

things became very clear. All I can say is that it does so much I would NEVER want to be without it.

Wow....do you own this beast or are you building it?

@Togodumnus I have actually returned the Cell 48 cases and I'm now going with a Monorocket M6104 which I have already. I'm still waiting for AH to get 2 new modules from Intellijel (Dual ADSR and Dr. Octature II) once AH have the modules I'll drive down and pick them up. I've also decided to go with a 1965 Moskwa sequencer from XAOC Devices. You can have a look at my new system here ModularGrid Rack

@Togodumnus You're right....I'm actually trying to decide if I'm going to ditch this system all together, return the 2 Cell 48 cases that I have and start building the Monorocket case instead. I don't have any modules yet so making the move to go with a larger case would be easy to do at this point. I'll know for sure by Tuesday.

Hey Togodumnus, I'm using a dual 48hp case from Pittsburgh Modular. The only down side to the case I have is that it does not support +5v but for my first system it's not a big concern. 

I don't quite have it yet. I'm waiting on 2 brand new Intellijel modules (Dr Octatrue II and Dual ADSR)  to be delivered to Analogue Haven so I can drive to Santa Monica and pick up all of these modules at once. I should have everything up and running within 2 weeks and I'll be sure to report back on the Rubicon. :-)

Very cool!

Really nice Peff.  I've seen you using the Moskwa in a vid but Is this an exact representation of your system or are you building this one? -Upright

I can vouch for the new Maths....I've had one for a few days...it's amazing!

This looks great...how long before it's a reality?