Ah, interesting! If I recall correctly I've only pasted a URL in. I once knew HTML... Now that you mention it, I think I may have used a hyphen and a greater than sign to denote signal flow in a builder's note. When I get a chance I'll go try some things and report back. Thanks for the info!

And most welcome--it's a very useful resource for ideas and planning. Recently I tried reorganizing my rack on the fly without MG, and it took far longer with more furrowed brows!

Hello,

When using the Builder's note to record ideas for a rack configuration, sometimes I lose text that is written after a URL or other ertain characters (I'm sorry I cannot recall the ones this happened with). After adding the URL or character, once I've saved the note, clicked back to the module browsing view, then went back to the note, all text after the URL or character is gone.

My workaround so far is to just put URLs at the end of the note when needed, and to try not to use any characters. Do you have any other suggestions on how to manage this?

Thank you!

For vintage sounding analog goodness I recommend the bubblesound VCOb and/or the uLFO. Really love the bass from those.

Edit: That VCO's little helper module posted above would be cool and reminded me that AM and ring mod-type modulation can create bass-heavy side-bands well. For more grit go with a classic diode/transformer ring mod, for cleaner go with IC/discreet circuits (which are more accurately termed balanced modulators but sound very similar to the classic ring mod).

I'd recommend Blinds for VCA-type duties in a drone-centric rack. I also have a VCA4p, which is a more standard VCA, but I admit for drones I go to Blinds first because it is bipolar. I don't have it (yet) but I'm seriously eyeing Verbos' Scan & Pan, especially since I can use the left and right outputs just as outputs 1 & 2. For modulation I've been using oscs that can go into sub-audio range as LFOs, but Just Friends is next on my list since it has 6 outs.

I've not used it, but I see people often recommend a Disting for those starting a rack, so that if you notice you're using one of its functions often, you should start looking at dedicated modules for that particular task.

Had a good transaction with @xPump who was communicative and conscientious before, during, and after my purchase from him. Would buy again.