Hi, thank you for you answer, I really like your 12 hp idea, do you know a good alternative for COUNT, because it is not avaible in europe... The last few days I was trying to find some replacement for the xpan, because panharmonium and magneto work both internly mono, so I don't need panning before. I added some sound modules and I also changed blades for the stereo diode, because of the 4 outputs to benefit from the 6 (8) inputs for my panmix. If anyone now some cool soundmangling modules to feed into my panharmonium, please let me know :)
ModularGrid Rack

Hi,
I am a eurorack user for more than a year now and I am planning now to fill my second case.
This my current rack :
ModularGrid Rack

I also own a Waldorf Iridium and a Korg Minilogue xd for some poly, digital and fm stuff.
My music style is lush, athmospheric, relaxing, beautiful ambient/new age. Normally I only record one sound at the time, layer the recordings and do some eq and some mixing in my daw. But i also like to just jam arround and explore my setup ( 90% of the time). My plan is to to multitrack record 4 channels (2* stereo) into my daw at the time.
My plan is to make my rack more generative and maybe expand my soundpalette, but I am open for any cool Ideas and modules which benefit from beeing eurorack.

This is my current future rack after planning it for a few months and reading a lot of threads.
ModularGrid Rack

I want to replace maths and expend my utillities with some AR/ADSR, tripple sloth for chaos, a shift register( S&H), a linear vca and a sequenzer ( 2 smaller ones to influence each other and a quantizer)
I also need another audio mixer, because Panmix is way to big for me, I want a smaller mixer with less channels, but i need panning and a stereo in for some live jamming. Maybe something like the MN Xpan
I also need a stereo filter after my effects/ granular and I am thinking of replacing my evo with something more special.

What module would you miss/replace in my rack?
I don’t need end of chain effects like fxaid or something, for this I have my daw, but I am looking for „special eurorack“ effects to feed it in into my granluar/panharmonium.
Thank you!
Flolu

Hi, (it's me, Florian from the fb group^^).
You wrote, that you are planning to get a second case, on muff I read that you can get some problems, if you mix different cases, cause they seem to have different zero V (or ground, idk). With 2 Inttelijel 7u cases you could solve the problem by linking them together. With an other 7u you should have also space for some buffered mults ^^. And if you go for the generative kombi you don't need the noise tools. When you are sure about a second 7u case, I wouldn't go for the duatt, instead I would wait and get a second quadratt for the second case and some mults and vcas. :)
Cheers Florian

Hi, I was also looking for some random modules. Take a look at ssf Ultra random analogue or maybe a combination of rndm step from diffkid, some noise for example the ssf quantum rainbow and a logic module ( ssf toolbox or joranalogue comparator). With this combination you have planty of different s&h and random gate possibilities.

And pamela has now a quantiszer and a similar function similar to marbel's dejavu.