You could try contacting the voter, though of course no guarantee they'll respond.

You can try arranging your modules differently or changing your modules altogether.

Just a thought that has nothing to do with power supplies : I have a few of those modules and the small knobs are quite stiff and tiny (even for tiny fingers). can get tiring.

try changing the power connector for your module. I had a few modules i thought had failed me when in fact it was the power connector.

Hi there,

I think your "problem" is fairly common and constitutes the addictive component in eurocrack : the perpetually missing link which incites you to buy more modules only to realize that you aren't able to fully exploit what you've already got. An occasional remedy is to empty your rack and then just fill one row to concentrate on a few modules --- and stop looking at buy/sell pages ;) (for a short while anyway).

The sample dump application works fine.
Esoteric is the perfect word to describe the module. The initial reaction might be why ? Why use an obsolete sampling technique and awkward ergonomic design ? But then using the module you discover it's sonic qualities. There a very good thread on Muffwiggler that shows what can be done with one or two of these. Good demo by Navs on soundcloud.

Purchased a Clouds from PinPinKula over a year ago. Quick and transparent transaction, good communication. Clean build, no issues.

I have had excellent snag-free transactions with all the following members either as a buyer or a seller. All were courteous and prompt (whether with payment or shipping).

@zefzeed
@Aigor
@Johnesmoje
@vlk
@Klangtueftler
@lazertron
@miagranhoej
@juliendv8
@scott111
@Mumpitz
@mexicane
@Karl71
@tagomago
@Belleville
@bachelard
@loopino
@freespace
@Holti
@syah71

Ian Fritz's Threeler : Synthcube has a kit for Eurorack available.