The modules @ping_panic sold me were shipped fast and in great shape.

Great transaction with @ping_panic ! Recommended seller here in ModGrid! Cheers y saludos amigo!

I'm extremely happy with buying a PEG from @Kujo. You can't ship a module faster than this man. Highly recommended!
He was also really helpful and empathic after I ran into panic mode when things didn't work as they should have at first (which was simply may fault and a simple power issue in my case). Thanks again, man.

It's been a pleasure making deals with these users:

@Marb
@AThousandDetails

Both are completely recommended and really nice guys

I'm extremely happy with buying a PEG from @Kujo. You can't ship a module faster than this man. Highly recommended!
He was also really helpful and empathic after I ran into panic mode when things didn't work as they should have at first (which was simply may fault and a simple power issue in my case). Thanks again, man.
-- Mikey
Thanks Mike for the kind words, I'm happy things turned out fine in the end and that we're both happy with our transactions. It is to be noted as well that Mike was an honest buyer directly calculating the correct shipping amount + paypal fees (before I had the chance to mention it) and including them in the transaction which was very swiftly done. Cheers

Thanks to @ping_panic for a good trade and fast shipping.

@esiom is a good seller :) fast and super polite, everything came as it should! Recommended!

Please, accept my recomendation for these users:

@Belleville
@brhmh

It's a pleasure making deals with people like them.
Oh, and thanks @Marb and @AThousandDetails for your kind words ;)

Over the last two years I bought from / sold to the following fellow wigglers:

@zfrucht, @ping_panic, @lnr, @tos, @Kaneda87, @yghartsyrt, @wiggler55550, @vldrmr, @datasheet, @clusterbuster, @JensPaldam (thanks for your kind words), @ucture, @Nomodulus, @Supervillain, @Datasette, @ranzen, @jahbo, @sromanel, @themachinesoul, @tagomago, @mexican, @uvozno, @marcelpagnol3, @Gabane, @box78, @airfrankenstein, @penrose_riots, @grndggnl, @mode_analogue, @Asmorod, @freespace, @happyham, @acik, @monokompatibel, @vjunker, @paul__, @lowslab@hotmail.com (special mention for outstanding after sales service ;-)

All smooth, seamless transactions. Friendly, patient and helpful communication, fast shipping, reliable folks.
I am pleased to recommend each and everyone of them!

Actually the only really unpleasant experience I've had here on modulargrid was with @kires, who sold me a broken optodist. Since he refused to take it back, I got it repaired by a local technician who fixed several cold solder joints and attested very poor soldering overall (this guy knows his job, he's been working for the likes of Kraftwerk). I submitted the bill to @kires asking if he would accept to at least participate in the costs. In response he treated me a fraudster trying to wangle rebates out of him.
Not recommended!

I just had very pleasant experience buying from @brhmh, recommended!

Great purchasing experience from @sendhelp. Good quality DIY Penrose Quantizer module, shipped quickly with prompt communication. Thanks!

Sold a module to @lohacker. Nice guy and fast payment!

now having some workout with Pamela thanks to fast delivery by @vytis!

@yrn1 is a super seller! Great to deal with, fast, all handled with care!

Recommended!

Great doing business with @nnop.
Good pricing, fast shipping and packed with care!

How to deal with dubious traders? Please discuss in this thread.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

It was very nice doing business with @mineralwasser and @Rada909 this week. Both were very communicative, fast to ship, and believers in sturdy packaging. Thanks again guys!

Good Sale To SynthDaddy :)

electricity comes from other planets

Smooth trade with @teohc whom bought me my Woogglebug MK2. Quick payment and email answering.

Had great transactions recently with:

@Salamanda (sold Clouds)
@Bosco (bought Kermit)
@Kanou (bought Harmonic Oscillator)
@Jbaptiste (sold Double Andore)
@Distone (sold A118)
@Daniele (sold Multi-Envelope)
@St0rMl0rD (sold Rosie)
@mgla (sold Sloth)
@denosx (sold Warps)
@bjorne4224 (sold A138d)

Smooth transaction selling my Make Noise Optomix to @PhilWF.
Fast payment and nice guy to deal with.

Great interaction with @bj_gzp - he was an awesome seller - pleasant and fast communication, great packaging. Highly recommended.

Great transactions with both @Orphologram and @kingcons. Both shipped quickly with good packaging and excellent communication!

Great purchase experience from @minorscience. Fast shipping and good packaging. Thanks for the Brain Seed!

Thanks to @tFunk for good sale of Optomix. Fast response, fast dispatch, well packed. Module in perfect condition as described. He also included screws with nylon washers. Recommended.

@penrose_riots , fast and friendly transaction, really happy !!!! Great seller , will buy again !!!!!
Thanks you made my week end !!

Great interaction with @darmklacht and @mexicane - very pleasant and superfast communication, great packaging. Highly recommended!

Just received a module from@Jbaptiste .

He sent it within the hour after receiving payment. Great job on the packing (original box inside bubble padded box). The module is flawless.

Any time again...highly recommended!

yufo@thanks *signalsforstarships for the GMØ. great transaction. good stuff

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I has excellent transactions with @zfrucht and @ Subjected. Very quick, smooth and the modules looked like spanking new!

Hello all. Just want to write a positive shout out for @signalsforstarships. Bought an Ataraxic Translatron from him. He shipped immediately and it's in great shape.

Had a wonderful transaction with @signalsforstarships. Purchased a BD9 from him and he was super friendly. I got it in the mail immediately! 10/10 would buy from again!

I purchased an E350 Morphing Terrarium from @clarinet and it all went super smooth. Very responsive and quick turnaround. Thanks!

nice transaction with @batudal on his qmi2 vermona module. Thanks!

I had a good experience with @mexicane and @ismtenrom.

Thank you @soundray ! Great communication and easy seller to work with :)

Thank you to @tFunk ! Good service and fast transaction - module in perfect shape.

Just bought an Intellijel double ADSR from @robocoder and had an extremely pleasant transaction. Highly recommended.

Just received Braids from @computersynths and couldn't be happier. Is immaculate, super fast shipping and a great price! Highly recommended!

Thanks to @robocoder! Sold a perfect working WMD SSM. Shipping from Japan needed just 4 days to Austria! Package was super-well packed!

Highly recommended seller: @ bj_gzp ! Communication, shipping, packing, everything was excellent!

@saywordsahn is an excellent seller. He sold me a Shapeshifter and very helpfully updated the firmware for me prior to shipping.

I had nice transactions with @lumotint and @worwell recently!

Had recent excellent Transactions with @Worwell and @Gonner, very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Thanks!

I had two excellent transactions with @Weepwow. He is a trusted buyer and seller.

Just bought a Synthrotech Roboto from @ronski. Fast shipping, well packed and module functioning perfectly as promised.
Thank you!

Fantastic transaction with @computersynths thru Modular Grid. Lightning Fast and secure shipping. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about Modular, had several discussions about same. Hope to deal with again. A+++++. Thanks!

+1 positive feedback for @robocoder for Rene. Quick delivery, good pack and perfect condition. Always pay attention for me. So, cool seller, I think

Great transaction with @Weepwow !

Leaving a thanks to @vytis for an Optomix. Very good deal, seller was friendly. Module came well packed and in good conditions

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".